What Sets Wisselman & Associates Apart?
Cutting-Edge Family Law Representation Since 1976
At Wisselman & Associates, we aim to provide compassionate care with a level of commitment that goes above and beyond what other family law firms provide.
We have 150+ years of combined experience and are determined to do whatever is necessary to help each of our clients. Our lawyers also pride themselves on being extremely attentive to every need that arises throughout the process.
What You Can Expect from Our Attorneys
- An analysis of the facts and legal issues your case involves, and an assessment of your legal rights and obligations.
- Information and advice about the law in your jurisdiction, the legal process, as well as reasonable settlement possibilities.
- Delivery of exceptional legal representation and negotiation on your behalf regarding all issues.
- Advice about any risks in the process, including costs or rulings that might go against you.
- Prompt responses to your calls and emails, and meeting with you in the office to address your concerns.
- Referrals to other leading experts that might be helpful in your divorce or family law case.
- Reasonable predictions about how the court might rule in your family law case if there is a trial, and whether a settlement before trial would be in your best interest.
- Reassurance and empathy regarding the emotional toll of the case—a good lawyer will keep you steady and ensure that you are not going through this alone.
Whether this means returning phone calls and emails immediately or informing our clients of case developments, we make sure to be accessible and prepared to resolve any concerns our clients may have. Strategically speaking, we aim to avoid expensive litigation by working out a resolution of issues whenever possible. This has gained us recognition as a leading firm from peers and clients alike.
Founded over 40 years ago, our firm was built on exemplary service and professional representation. We can offer the help you need.
Our Philosophy at Wisselman & Associates
We have a deep-rooted interest in helping our clients not just in the here and now but in the future as well. We work to protect them with whatever issues may arise in the future.
At Wisselman & Associates, we treat your family as if it were our own.
Why Choose Wisselman & Associates?
- 150+ Years of Collective Legal Experience
- Thousands of Family Law Cases Represented
- Recognized by Our Peers as Leaders in the Field
- Four of Our Attorneys Have Been Named to Super Lawyers®
Get a Team of Professionals on Your Side
Wisselman & Associates is one of the largest matrimonial firms in New York State. Our goal is to offer the highest standards of professional legal services. This involves every single case being monitored by founding attorney Jerome Wisselman himself. Additionally, each of our associate attorneys is required to have a minimum of 5 years' experience, but some have been in practice for as many as 25 years or more.
We work as a team of legal and other professionals. Our firm handles all types of family law cases including mediation, traditional negotiation, litigation, and appeals. We work with our own accountants, forensic experts, and investigators in high net worth cases. We also have a large database of mental health professionals and make referrals for individual therapy, parent coordinators, addiction specialists, and family counseling.
Our firm strives to be affordable to all. Our retainers are reasonable and we offer payment plans upon request. We also offer a free initial consultation. Contact us today to schedule yours!
Contact Our Divorce Lawyers in Great Neck for a Free Consultation
Allow us to help you through your divorce by protecting your rights and providing a compassionate approach to ease the stress of the difficult situation you are facing. Using "hands-on" tactics, our Long Island family law attorneys at Wisselman & Associates can work with you to make your goals a reality. We have dedicated ourselves to creating a firm that is a cut above the rest.
With our sophisticated knowledge in all areas of divorce, we are prepared to provide creative solutions to your case. Through hard work and a dedication to our clients' best interests, we are prepared to go the extra mile when you need us most. Please contact us today to schedule your first consultation with a Long Island divorce lawyer at our firm. We are waiting to hear from you.
Contact our firm today to arrange your free case evaluation. We are ready to assist you with your divorce or family law matter.