Manhattan Divorce Lawyers
If you’re seeking a divorce, you need an attorney with the knowledge and experience to protect your family, your future, and your finances. Divorce is never easy, but the right advocate can help the legal process ahead run as smoothly as possible. At Wisselman & Associates, we have more than 150 years’ combined legal experience serving clients like you.
Why you can trust your family with our law firm:
- Top-Rated Legal Team
- 150 Years of Legal Experience
- Personally Invested in Your Case
- Comprehensive Legal Guidance
When you work with our law firm, you can have confidence that we will invest every available resource into attaining the results you need. If you are facing a contested divorce, a child custody dispute, or any other legal matter related to your family, Wisselman & Associates is the place to turn.
The Benefits of Our Location
Our lawyers serve clients throughout Long Island and the New York. Our convenient office location in Great Neck, New York provides the experience of a large law firm with the individualized customer service of a smaller office.
Additional benefits of our office location:
- Working with a law firm in Manhattan proper can be expensive; our location allows us to offer high-quality legal representation at a lower cost.
- As one of the largest matrimonial law firms on Long Island, we have handled thousands of cases throughout all five boroughs.
- We limit our caseload, allowing each attorney to devote the necessary time, attention, and resources to every clients.
- Our resources allow us to give clients the individualized case strategies they need, which result in greater value and results.
Our Responsibility to Clients
Our Manhattan divorce and family law attorneys know that no legal problem is more important than one that affects your family. We are fully dedicated to our clients. That’s why we treat every case that our firm handles as if it we were our own. When you work with our team, we will walk you through every step of the legal process, always making sure to put your interest first. We’ll even go the extra mile to meet your day-to-day needs.
Our Areas of Practice
We offer comprehensive family law care, including child custody, support, divorce, and matrimonial law. Our practice areas include:
If you are considering divorce, speak with a representative from our law firm today. We are here to serve you, so do not hesitate to learn more about your legal rights and options during a divorce in a consultation with one of our lawyers. The sooner we hear from you, the sooner we can help.