JOSEPH J. BRACCONIER III, Esq., joined Wisselman & Associates in September 2016.
Joseph works on all types of family and matrimonial matters in both the Supreme and Family Court. In addition, he handles cases related to real estate, insurance, and civil litigation.
He has an unwavering commitment to delivering excellent client service and guiding his clients towards making the most appropriate decisions for a successful end result. His professional experience, including excellent negotiation, trial skills, and problem-solving abilities contribute to his success in and out of the courtroom.
- Matrimonial and Family law
- Real Estate (Residential & Commercial)
- Insurance Law
- Civil Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Criminal Defense
- Debt Collection
- Senior Attorney at General Practice Firm (2008-2016)
- Child Advocacy Clinic- Hofstra University School of Law (2008)
- Kings County District Attorney’s Office (2007)
- New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Term, First Department (2006)
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- James Madison University (B.A., Arts in History, 2004)
- New York State Bar (2009)
- Eastern and Southern District Federal Courts (2010)
Affiliations & Special Training:
- Board Member of BOYS & GIRLS CLUB of Metro Queens
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy Training (NITA)
- Nassau County Special Olympics Volunteer Coach