CHRISTINE M. SETTINERI joined Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C. in November 2015.
Ms. Settineri works with all areas of divorce and family law. She manages cases from intake to discovery and trial with a goal towards negotiation and settlement.
Ms. Settineri represents clients in the Family, Supreme, and Appellate Courts throughout the State of New York.
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- Appellate Practice
- Certified Mediator, DePaul University
New York Law School (J.D., 2003)
- Research Assistant
- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business (B.A., Finance)
- New York Law School (J.D., 2003)
Awards & Recognitions
- New York Metro Rising Stars® , New York Super Lawyers® 2016-2017
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar 2003
- Illinois State Bar 2010