Our attorney, Jacqueline Harounian, will be speaking at Queens Chamber of Commerce on October 3, 2018. The title of her presentation is “Financial and Asset Protection for Business Owners During a Divorce.”
Attorney Harounian will be speaking about the following things during this event:
- The process of protecting and dividing assets in a divorce when a party owner or owners are involved
- How prenuptial and postnuptial agreements are used effectively to protect the interests of parties
She will also cover financial disclosures and how to protect:
- Individual/Separate property
- Your personal business or shares in a business
- Marital assets
In addition to the topics listed above, attorney Harounian will explain what steps you need to take to protect your business before and after your divorce. She will also review updates on the new tax law that will be going into effect January 1, 2019 and discuss how the changes will affect the divorce process.
Small, medium, and large business owners and shareholders should attend this event to get valuable information that can help them protect their interests. Register here.
Queens Chamber of Commerc is located at 75-20 Astoria Boulevard, Suite 140, Jackson Heights, New York. There will be complimentary admission and parking for this event, as well as light refreshments for those in attendance.
About Jacqueline Harounian
Attorney Jacqueline Harounian is a recognized leader in family law with a JD in law and a graduate degree in Behavioral Forensic Psychology & Family Systems Therapy. She is well known for her accomplishments in family law, which include:
- A New York Metro Super Lawyer for seven years in a row
- Listed among the Top 50 Women Lawyers in New York
- Rated as a top family law attorney by the New York Law Journal
- Served as Chair of the Matrimonial Committee of The Nassau County Women’s Bar Association
Talk to Our Legal Team
At Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, our experienced team of lawyers are dedicated to helping clients resolve their family law disputes. We can review the details of your case and help you build a strong legal strategy that will protect your interests. Let us put our skills to work for you today.