Women’s Divorce Workshop
January 18, 2017 12:30pm - 2:00p
At Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, we understand the stress, fear, and confusion you might be feeling as you navigate through the complexities of divorce. Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, separating your life from your spouse can have serious, long-lasting economic and social changes. As experienced Long Island divorce attorneys, we understand the need for guidance and support during this trying time, which is why we’ve created a free Women’s divorce workshop. The goal of this workshop is to help women thinking about divorce or going through a divorce get the resources they need to start building a better support system.
Call (516) 773-8300 to RSVP today!
Do you find yourself asking the following questions about your divorce?
- Can I even afford a Long Island divorce attorney?
- Is mediation a better option?
- Will I lose everything in the divorce to my spouse?
- As a stay-at-home mother, is it better to sell the family home and split the profits?
- How will I support my children and myself after the divorce is finalized?
- How will I pay off our marital debt?
- How will I put my children through college?
Attend Our Workshop to Get the Answers You Need
During this time, the knowledgeable, experienced guidance of a Long Island divorce lawyer is invaluable. Get the answers you need to move forward with your life, for free by attending our workshop! Our attorneys have over 150+ years of collective experience. Our firm has represented thousands of clients in family law cases, and we are recognized for our excellence by peers and leaders of the divorce law field.
Call to confirm your attendance! (516) 773-8300 ask for Sharyn.
Address: 1010 Northern Boulevard, Suite 300 Great Neck, NY 11021
Phone: (516) 773-8300
For more information on divorce, check out more of our blogs: