KENNETH S. GUTTENPLAN, Esq. is Of Counsel to Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C., focusing on matrimonial and family law, estate planning and litigation as well as related real estate matters. Mr. Guttenplan is enthusiastic about joining our law firm, and continuing to contribute to serving clients in the Long Island and Metro New York area.
Prior to becoming of counsel to Wisselman, Harounian & Associates, P.C., Mr. Guttenplan was in private practice in Lake Success, New York, where he distinguished himself in his own firm for over 40 years.
- The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania (B.S.E.)
- Rutgers Law School (J.D.)
- Rutgers Graduate School of Business (MBA)
Awards, Memberships & Affiliations:
- 2019-2020 Best Law Firms, US News & World Report
- AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell®
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of New York State Bar Association
- Member of Nassau County Bar Association
- Past President of the University of Pennsylvania Club of Long Island and active interviewer
- Active in Congregation L’Dor V’Dor (formerly known as Little Neck Jewish Center), a Member of the Board of Trustees