"My goal is to reduce the emotional toll of divorce on my clients and work towards achieving a settlement that best meets their needs and concerns and the results they want to achieve."
JORDAN E. TRAGER, Esq. joined Wisselman, Harounian & Associates in 2011, and has over 20 years of litigation experience handling matrimonial and family law matters. He has tried numerous complex divorce and Family Court cases on a wide range of issues, including custody, parenting time, parent alienation,property distribution, child support and orders of protection.
Although Mr. Trager is an accomplished trial attorney, he nevertheless believes that the best result can often be achieved by a negotiated settlement, and he has worked with many clients to achieve that end, preparing divorce agreements best suited for their personal needs and goals.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- National Association of Divorce Professionals
- Peer Focus Group for Divorce Mediators on Long Island
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- New York State Council on Divorce Mediation (NYSCDM) and member of Education Committee
- New York State Bar (1995)
- Eastern and Southern District Federal Courts (1996)
Mr. Trager is also an experienced litigating divorce attorney and is certified as a divorce and family mediator, and has successfully mediated numerous divorce settlements for his clients.