In The News
Articles Written by Our Attorneys
- Avoiding the Built In Tax Liability of an Asset Transferred in Divorce
- What Business Owners Need to be Aware of in the Event of a Divorce
- Attorney Communication with DSS Permissible?
- Split and Shared Custody Arrangements (Part 1)
- Split and Shared Custody Arrangements (Part 2)
- Split and Shared Custody Arrangements (Part 3)
- Emancipation, Frustration of Visitation and Child Support
- How Do I Relocate After Obtaining Custody of My Children?
- Must I Still Pay Child Support?
- Responding to Bullying
- Has The Bar Been Lowered For Child Support Modifications?
- Pre Separation and Divorce Legal Clinic Opens
- Congratulations to a Truly Super New York Super Lawyer
- "Constructive Emancipation"
- Grandparent Custody
- Jerome A. Wisselman, Interview with Long Island Business News
- The Legal Ramifications of Workplace Bullying
- Child Custody Decision - In Utero
- The Newest Civil Rights Attorneys
- Long Island Now: Same-Sex Couple Legal Seminar in Great Neck
- As the Gosselins Head in Different Directions
- "Punishing Economy Makes Lawyers Out of Lay People"
- New Regs Make It Easier to Modify Child Support
- Ask the Expert: To What is Fiancé Entitled?
- Ask The Expert: Tapping Ex-Spouse's Benefits
Articles of Interest
- New York State Bar - "Divorce & Separation in New York"
- The Surprising History of Divorce in a Quintessentially American Suburb