Have a Divorce or Family Law Question? Relax, We Can Help.
by Jerome A. Wisselman, Esq.
It is our intention to provide current, thought-provoking information that will be helpful and amusing to you. You will find a wide variety of topics related to all these issues, including:
- Whose Fault Is It If They Pass "No Fault Divorce" in New York?
- How A "Smart Divorce" May Save You Money In New York Family Court,
- When The Deadbeat Dad Is Really The Mom,
- War Of The Roses: The Harsh Reality In Today's Economic Times,
- Parental Alienation: The Enemy Of The Child,
- Client Confidentiality: When It Is Not Such A "Privilege,"
- Facebook, U Tube and Cell Phones: The latest in Divorce Weaponry
These and more will be discussed on our BLOG site. Please let us know what topics you'd like us to address, and we'll be sure to give you our point of view.
In addition, we will update you about the different events we offer to those seeking advice, support and discussion. These meet-ups are complimentary to
all who are interested in attending.
• Wed. August 4, 2010 at 6:00 pm, attorney Lloyd Rosen will discuss
Fathers' Rights and Divorce. This is designed to help dads protect their legal rights and the right to be with their children. It will include
visitation, support, fighting for custody, modification of child support and responding to reports of domestic violence.
• Wed. August 11, 2010 at 6:00 pm, attorney Lloyd Rosen will present
How to Have a Smart Divorce. This will address how to deal with divorce in tough economic times and the needed changes in strategy. How and when do you modify child support if your finances (or your ex spouse's finances) have changed since the divorce.
• Thur. August 5, 2010 at 6:00 pm, our twice monthly
Long Island Divorce Groupwill meet. This is a free legal clinic and support group for New Yorkers who are thinking about separating or divorcing and who want to better understand the legal issues involved, as well as those already divorced who have post divorce questions. Topics include grounds for divorce, financial issues of divorce, custody, pre and post nuptial agreements, and any other questions brought by participants. The groups are led by attorneys
Lloyd Rosen, or